We will have another drive-in service at 10 o’clock a.m. this Sunday, May 31st in the back parking lot.
Please enter by the driveway next to the gym and follow the parking instructions of our security team.
**We will also upload an alternative service on Facebook and YouTube and is accessible through our website as well at https://growwithshiloh.com.
Here is a reminder of our guidelines for health and safety in the midst of the pandemic. These guidelines come from our insurance company, the annual conference, and other leaders.
1. Everyone stays in their vehicle. 2. The church building is not open.
3. Church restrooms are not available.
4. The service will be brief, so please don’t leave before the service is over as it will be distracting to others.
5. Everything you will need to participate in the service will be available from the safety team.
6. It is still important that we give. Online giving is probably best as it is safe and secure (https://growwithshiloh.com/). You may still mail offerings to the church (P.O. Box 159, Piedmont, SC 29673) or bring them to the church office.